- Full Year Tuition can be paid in full or divided into 5 payments throughout the course of the year: September 19th, November 1st, January 1st, March 1st, May 1st. All cheques must be received on first day of lesson.
- Half Year Tuition can be paid in full or divided into 3 payments throughout the course of the year: February 1st, April 1st and June 1st. All cheques must be received on first day of lesson.
- The tuition fees include a weekly 45 or 60 Minutes Group Lesson per Student. Fees vary depending on the day of the lesson due to holidays and PA days. Please refer to the Tuition Fees and Payment Instructions below to determine your fees.
- There are no refunds for weather, blackout, school trips or emergencies. Our schedule is linked to the school’s schedule. If there are school cancelations the Club will be closed. Cancelations due to emergencies will be notified via email.
- Due to the nature of the group lessons setting, there are no refunds or makeup lessons for missed classes.
- Guitar Starz Club will administer a $25 charge to all NSF cheques or returned cheques for any reason.
- Instructors will assess all students during the first few weeks to establish skill levels. Also, an assessment of the instrument of each student will be completed to ensure they have the correct guitar to learn successfully.
- Guitar Starz Club has the right to combine or cancel classes, temporarily or permanently (with refund), without advance notice, due to an emergency or low enrolment. All classes must have a minimum of 4 students enrolled in order for the class to run. Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Guitar Starz Club is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen instruments/guitars. Arrangements will be made with the school to determine a safe place to store the instruments before and after class. Each student is responsible for the condition and whereabouts of their own instrument.
- Spectators are not allowed in class without prior notice. Please notify us 24 hours prior to make arrangements with the school administration. There will be an “Open House Week” scheduled where parents/caregivers will have the opportunity to observe the class and talk to the Instructors.
- Guitar Starz Club is NOT responsible for students in-between or after classes.
- Important Notices, such as newsletters and seasonal information will be distributed via email. Guitar Starz Club is not responsible for missed notices. All notices will be communicated via email.
What if my child/children decide they do not want to be part of Guitar Starz Club anymore?
- To withdraw from a class, you can email us at and we will send you a withdrawal form. Please complete the form and submit it electronically or via standard mail. A refund will be determined and calculated according to the payment system up until the date of withdrawal. All un-cashed cheques will be given back. Guitar Starz Club will administer a $25 charge to any/all refunded classes.
Tuition Fees and Payment Instructions
- Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis and can be done online, via mail or in person during the On-Site Registration at your school.
- The tuition fees include a weekly 45 or 60 Minutes Group Lesson per Student. Fees vary depending on the day of the lesson due to holidays and PA days.
- Full payment will be determined depending on the day your child/children will be taking lessons after the schedule has been finalized. We will inform you about your child’s lesson day as well as payment once the schedule is finalized.
- There is a one time materials/admin fee of $25 in addition to the enrolment fee.
- Once the schedule is finalized and you’ve been informed about your child’s lesson day, payment must be submitted on first day of class. You may choose to submit one check covering the full amount or 5 post dated cheques to Guitar Starz Club, PO BOX 147, Pickering ON L1V 2R2. The 5 post dated cheques for Full Year Tuition must be dated September 19th, November 1st, January 1st, March 1st and May 1st and must include the fees specified according to the date of your child’s/children’s lesson. Half Year Tuition can be paid in full or divided into 3 payments for: February 1st, April 1st and June 1st.
- If more than one child is registering from your family, please include one registration form per child.
- Please make cheques payable to: Guitar Starz Club, PO Box 147, Pickering ON L1V 2R2